Need Black Pellet Stove Pipe?
Look at our pellet stove pipe page.
High quality single wall stove pipe available in several gauges and colors. Single wall stove pipe is ideal for installations where there is a minimum 18" clearance from the stove until it enters the chimney. Our single wall pipe is offered in various gauges. The smaller number gauge the thicker the metal. (Not all gauges are available in all colors) We carry a large selection of straight length pieces, elbows, cap, tee joints, increasers, reducers and collars. We also carry a selection of Single Wall Stove Pipe Accessories such as draft controls, dampers, covers, and vent caps. Keep your woodstove working at it's optimum level with high quality stove pipe and accessories.
Stove Pipe Damper
Available in 5, 6, 7 and 8 inch
Stove Pipe Galvanized Shanty Vent Cap
Available in 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 inch
Other Questions About Stove Pipe
1. How do I determine
what size stove pipe I need?
2. What's the difference between single wall and double wall stove pipe?
3. Should stove pipe be installed with the male end up or down?
4. What do gauges in stovepipe stand for?
A Few Words To The Wise
1. Stick with one brand of stovepipe for connecting woodstoves to chimney.
This ensures the most secure stovepipe connection. Learn
why a good stovepipe connection is so important.
2. For most stovepipes 3 screws are required to fit each pipe connection tightly
3. New stovepipe and woodstove instalations may smoke a little and emit an odor when first used. This is normal curing of the paint on the pipe. Allow ventalation of an open a window or door to allow the smoke and fumes to escape during the beginning of your first wood burning stove fire.